Possible COVID-19 FedEx Express Delivery Delays
FedEx is working as diligently as possible to ensure all express shipments are delivered on time, however due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it has caused some shipping delays that are outside of their control. As a result, they have suspended money-back guarantee for all FedEx Express services effective immediately until further notice. We are unfortunately unable to honor express rate refunds at this time, and we do apologize for any inconvenience if your express package is delayed.
Free Shipping on Domestic Orders $119.00+!
You asked for it, you got it! We’re happy to announce that we are now offering FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $119.00! Just meet the $119.00 threshold on any purchase and you'll automatically receive a free shipping option during check out, all you have to do is shop!
Free Shipping is only valid on US orders with a merchandise total of $119.00 or more. Turn-around time for free shipping is 5-10 business days. Standard rates apply to all other shipping methods offered. Orders must be placed by 2:00 pm PST (Monday-Friday) in order to ensure same day shipping. Not available for all locations in Alaska, Hawaii and US territories.
US Shipping & Handling
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders that come in over the weekend, and/or include custom, or temporarily out-of-stock items, may be slightly delayed. Standard domestic orders are shipped via FedEx (Home Delivery/Smart Post) or U.S. Mail, and are delivered within approximately 2-7 business days.
Please note: FedEx does not deliver to Post Office Boxes or Military Bases.
US Express Shipping & Handling
Guaranteed express shipping is available via FedEx Monday thru Friday at an additional fee. In order to guarantee same day shipping, orders must be placed by 2PM PST. U.S. Express Mail Service is available by special request for customers looking to expedite their shipments with P.O. Boxes or addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, or any US territory. (Note: this service may take 1- 2 business days to arrive). Please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-755-8697/ (213) 484-3882 to arrange a U.S. Express Mail shipment.
Express shipping is available for IN-STOCK items only. Backordered items will be shipped separately via standard post at no additional cost. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding availability. Please note: Saturday Delivery is only eligible for orders placed on Friday’s by 2PM PST.
Other Shipping & Handling Notes
There are a couple of other notes regarding our online system and shipping services to keep in mind when placing orders online:
• If you need to make a change to your address after your order has shipped with FedEx, please contact our Customer Service so that we can assist. FedEx will only allow the shipper to make changes to shipments once they are in their system.
• Your order history will only display one tracking number per order and will be listed as Completed once we have shipped the package. If you had a backorder, please contact our Customer Service so that we can provide you with your second tracking number.
• If you selected In-Store Pickup as your shipping method, please allow 2-4 days for your order to be ready and available for pickup. A store associate will contact you once your order is available at the retail store for pickup. Please bring your photo ID and show your confirmation email to the store associate to claim your order.
Note: We hold pickup orders for 90 days then if unclaimed we cancel and return the merchandise and process a 15% re-stocking fee.
International/World (*Including Canada)
USPS International Delay Notice
We have been experiencing extended transit times on USPS international packages, regardless of the service. These processing delays are unfortunately outside of our control. In most cases, the package is delivered successfully, however delayed approximately 2-3 weeks. We are waiting 6 weeks from the shipped date to consider a package lost. If you have concerns about the delay of your USPS international package, please contact our Customer Service.
Customs and Import Duties
• Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
• JT’s Stockroom ships your package DDU, “duties and taxes unpaid”, and does not collect the VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
• We regret that we cannot be held responsible for any confiscations by customs. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS/CREDITS FOR SEIZED ITEMS THAT ARE NOT RETURNED TO US.
• Packages returned as unclaimed or refused which have incurred returned shipping charges will be billed to your credit card.
• For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office.