You can’t bind your favorite submissive with just any leather straps. The combination of supple garment leather and a soft fleece lining makes these ankle cuffs a stylish and practical way to keep your sub in place during extended bondage scenes.
No wandering away in the middle of things, and no chafing against the skin. A nickel-plated D-ring riveted between the straps lets you secure them to a convenient anchor point or attach a spreader bar.
Our leather bondage gear is made of particularly fine leather and manufactured right here in Los Angeles, USA.
• These cuffs are 2" wide (5.1cm).
• These cuffs fit ankles 8.5" - 12" (21.6cm - 30.5cm).
• Material: Black garment leather with black latigo leather straps, nickel-plated buckles and rivets, with fleece lining.
• A heavy-gauge D-ring provides a point of attachment.
• Locks can be added to the buckles for extra security, but are not necessary.
• Sold in pairs.
Note: This item is produced in-house by our leather team in Los Angeles. In-house items display as "In Stock," and in a majority of cases we do have current stock on hand, but if not, the items will be made to order for you, and our customer service team will notify you promptly regarding any anticipated wait (usually just a few days). You will have the option to cancel if you do not wish to wait. If other items in your order are available immediately, the order may be sent in multiple parts.