Some seek the greatest heights, find the boundries of all maps, and still wonder, "Is there not more?" To these intrepid souls we answer: "Yes, and it is here."
In celebration of our 25th anniversary, we proudly present the Peerless Punishment Package
, a superlative set of top quality BDSM gear that would make the Marquis de Sade himself clear every other item from his wishlist. Combining the full glory of our Hanky Spanky
and Your Ass Is Mine
gift sets, this ultimate collection of bondage restraints and discipline tools earns its name by being without equal.
This deluxe kit comes in a high gloss black gift box with a magnetic lid closure perfect for presentation. All garment leather bondage restraints in this gift set are hand-made in our Los Angeles workshop.
Each kit includes:
• Premium Garment Leather Ball Gag
• Premium Garment Leather Bondage Straps
• Premium Garment Leather Leash
• Premium Garment Leather Wrist Cuffs
• Premium Garment Leather Ankle Cuffs
• Premium Garment Leather Collar
• Adjustable Leather Blindfold
• Set of 5 brass Master locks
• 4 nickel-plated snap hooks
• Basic Suede Flogger
• 3 Ply Leather Slapper
• Vampire Gloves
• Gentle Persuasions Paddle (Black)
• Daddy's Belt (Black)
The full retail value of this kit is over $600 - SAVE OVER $100
Click here for a larger picture of this gift set.
This item is ineligible for any additional promotional discounts or pricing at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Vampire Gloves, and both the premium garment collars and ankle cuffs require specific sizing information to fit properly. Please make sure you choose the proper combination from the drop down menu.
Sm/Med Collar & Sm/ Med Ankle Cuffs fits ankles 7in-10.5in (17.8cm-26.7cm) and necks 11.25-13.5in (28.6cm-34.3cm)
With Med/Lg Collar & Ankle Cuffs fits ankles 8.5in-12.5in (21.6cm-31.8cm)and necks 13.75in-16.25in (34.9cm-41.3cm)
To determine your glove size follow these directions.
1. Measure around the hand at the fullest part. (not including the thumb)
2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the hand.
3. Use the LARGEST of the two measurements for the correct glove size.
4. If you are RIGHT handed, take measurements from your RIGHT hand, if you are LEFT handed, take measurements from your LEFT hand.